3.12.08

Misc.

Fun is an attitude, not an event
Carpe Diem
The guests are met, the feast is set
No bees, no honey. No feast, No money
Talk much, sit long, eat well
Sit. Relax. Gossip
God, Family, Country
Music is the voice of the soul
Music is a prayer the heart sings
Diets, Like clothes should be tailored to you
Think spring
If you want a place in the sun, you've got to put up with a few blisters.
If you're going to be a turd, go lay on the lawn
Welcome to my garden
Moose crossing
Dance like no one is watching
Come here, my pretty
Mirror, mirror on the wall...you are the most beautiful of them all!
Welcome to my cabin
Welcome to the mountains
Welcome to my neck of the woods
Our aim is to keep this bathroom clean, your aim will help
Splish, splash I was taking a bath
The Gathering Room

No comments: